Are you making between $50 and $70k per year? Are you driving for a company that cares about YOUR success and future?
No? Well you’ve come to the right place!
Under our new Pay for Performance Plan beginning June 1st you can!
Join the Cox Trucking Family
Cox Trucking is a local, family owned business that has been successfully serving its customers since 1947. We are stable, growing and financially secure! We have over 75 trucks with more on the way. Our drivers are treated with the respect they deserve which is why our turnover rate is one of the best in the state. Our experienced Driver Managers will quickly learn everything about you and your work preferences. You will work as a team. Our CSA scores are in the top 5% in the country because of the great teamwork we have at Cox Trucking. You will know exactly what is expected of you to be successful. No games or hidden agendas. We work together!
Immediate Openings for: FLATBED, REGIONAL, LONG HAUL, TEAM, - CDL/CLASS A
Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors of sign-on bonuses and inflated CPMs. If you’ve been driving for a while you’ve been to that rodeo! We don’t want to insult your intelligence and wouldn’t presume to treat you that way! Cox Trucking’s pay policy is honest and straight forward:
- High base CPMs (BASE CPMs between .33 and .40 before adding the pay for performance plan and benefits – Don’t stop reading!)
- Pay for Performance Bonuses – Mileage bonus over 10k miles per month
- Best benefits package (Equal to 12 CPM)
ADD IT UP!
What are YOU currently making?
We want only the BEST, most motivated, professional drivers and we are willing to pay for your experience and safe driving record. At Cox Trucking we have developed a new PAY FOR PERFORMANCE program which begins June 1st. As soon as you start driving for us full-time (over 10k per month) you are immediately eligible for the following Pay for Performance package:
- Mileage Bonuses at and above 10k miles driven per month
- Fuel/Idle Bonus
- Picks, Drops and Unloading Pay
- Safety Bonus (we accept your previous verified safe miles in our safety bonus program)
- Layover, Detention and Breakdown pay – but we DON’T breakdown!
- Reviews and base CPM increases available every six months (based on performance)
- PTO Accrual begins
Come talk to us about how you can make more money AND take pride and enjoyment in the company you drive for.
Time on the Road:
- Van Drivers/Team Drivers: Average of 7 days. Over 87% of our loads are 1 pick, 1 drop loads and NO TOUCH freight. An average OTR run averages 1,000 miles (one way). We do our best to give you the most home time and get you home for special events. Two day turnaround guaranteed (if you want it).
- Flatbed Drivers: 5-7 day runs. Run the 11 Western States. Usually home every weekend.
- Regional Drivers: Usually one day runs typically home at least every other night. Run California, Arizona and Utah.
- Late model state of the art equipment.
- Freightliner and Volvo and Internationals – Most are AUTOMATIC • Dedicated trucks with NO SLIPSEATING
- Top of the line Captain’s Chairs – most expensive on the market! • Inverters
- Sirius Radio
- TV Plug-ins
Outstanding Benefits Package – Our Benefits are equal to 12 CPM
Health benefits begin in 60 days for Full-time drivers (10k miles per month)
- 100% Company paid Medical for driver
- 100% Company paid Dental and Vision
- Dependent coverage available
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) packages ranging from 1 week to 4 weeks’ vacation – start accruing immediately
- Career ladder based on performance not just tenure. (Great drivers plan on moving up in the company!)
- Beautiful new facility includes driver’s lounge break room computer area, showers, laundry facility, and in-house fitness center.
If you love driving like we do, want to be treated like the professional you are, have a great driving record and want to work hard and be rewarded for it, APPLY NOW to become part of the Cox Trucking Family.
- Must be 23 Years of Age
- Able to pass a Fitness for Duty test, drug test and background check
- Have a valid CDL
- Haven’t had any accidents or moving violations in the past three years
- Prefer drivers with experience of at least 1-2 years commercial driving
- Other DOT requirements as written in the FMSCA Policy Book